Monday, March 16, 2009

Awesome Foursome !!

"Awesome Foursome", this was the name given to us, a gang of galz, which includes me, Fiza (Jha), Vidushi (Durrani), Sanshe (Bhatia). The credit of the name goes to our dance instructor Aaradhana Khanna.

No matter what we do, we used to do it together, from sneakin out (just for the thrill of doin it), to eatin momos (on the eve of Vidushi bday), to meetin regularly (durin school breaks).

Vidushi and me are family friends and of course best friends as well. Our best moment was on a holiday drive to Jim Corbett park @ Nainital.

Fiza was the photographer of our group, and it is her pictures of me, with curly hair and flashing kohl-rimmed eyes that are crowdin television channels.

Sanshe was a scholar blazer (scored over 80 percent 3 years in a row) holder like the rest, and she was my hand-in-hand @ science tuitions.

I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together...always!!

6 comments:

  1. you are such a stupid person. You made a blog on aarushi's name. and publish it publicly.
    you did not even think about the date when you are making this blog.
    Its march 2009, and aarushi is no more from may 2008....
    How can she write a blog?
    Is it published from heaven????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....THANK YOU FRIEND..FOR AARUSHI'S BLOGSPOT..
    I KNOW THAT,SHE IS NOT DEAD ...SHE IS LIVE IN
    OUR HEART.PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING ON THIS BLOG FOR HER........(R.I.P.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dnt knw u aarushi but u r my age nw. n i request her frnds 2 blog regarding her n evrythng bcause v want 2 knw her as a person

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pgal ho kya jo insan maar chuka hain uski bhi farzi id bna dali

    ReplyDelete